Looney Tunes. My very favorite was Bugs Bunny, followed closely by Foghorn Leghorn.
Cathy and I always agreed that our first introduction to classical music and opera was Looney Tunes.
- Tales from the Vienna Woods Op. 325 by Johann Strauss II
- The Blue Danube by Johann Strauss II
- Dance of the Comedians by Bedrich Smetana
- Minute Waltz in D-flat by Frederic Chopin
- Morning, Noon, and Night in Vienna by Franz Von Suppe
- The Barber of Seville Overture by Gioachino Rossini
- Beethoven’s 7th by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Traumerei by Robert Schumann
- Largo Al Factotum by Gioachino Rossini
- Hungarian Dances by Johannes Brahms
- The William Tell Overture by Gioachino Rossini
- Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2 by Franz Liszt
- Overture from The Flying Dutchman by Richard Wagner
- Pilgrim’s Chorus by Richard Wagner
- Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner
Kiiiiiilllll da Wabbit, kiiillll da Wabbit!